To apply to an open position, please email your resume and cover letter to the email address listed below. Homewise is always looking for great people to join our dynamic team. If the current job opportunities do not match your skills, we invite you to submit a general application in order to be considered for possible future opportunities. Please email with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would like to work at Homewise.
Homewise, a fast-paced, dynamic Santa Fe company, is looking for a Loan Servicing Manager with experience in being a "large servicer" for Fannie Mae.
- The primary roles of the supervisor will be to oversee payment processing, escrow analysis, collection and workout management, required reporting and to ensure compliance with all applicable Fannie Mae requirements.
- Ability to inspire and motivate others and stay focused on results despite changing conditions, coupled with the drive to help others succeed, are key to achieving the performance objectives of the job.
- The successful candidate for this position is an energetic self-starter who is solution oriented, possesses excellent customer service and problem-solving skills, and is able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- A college degree and 3-5 years of loan servicing experience are required. Bilingual (English/Spanish) helpful.
- Competitive compensation package
to send resume and cover letter via email.
What makes Homewise a great place to work?
Homewise Inc. is a nonprofit organization with a mission to help create successful homeowners so that they improve their financial wellbeing and contribute to the vitality of our communities.
The Homewise principles guide the way we interact with our clients, community, and each other every day. They include treating everyone with dignity and respect, a commitment to learning, and acting with integrity just to name a few.
We are looking for individuals who believe in these values and want to be a part of a growing organization that contributes to the community. If you are looking to be part of a team environment that will inspire and challenge you, and provide you with a chance to achieve professional and personal growth, then please view our positions listed below.
We offer the following benefits to full time employees:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Employer paid Dental insurance
- Vision Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Optional 403 (b) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and Disability benefits
- A great work environment
Homewise Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, age, disability or genetic information, or any other basis.