An informed homebuyer is an empowered homebuyer. Homewise offers free workshops to help you manage your finances and become ready for the homebuying process. We offer workshops in English and Spanish, during the evenings and on weekends in both Albuquerque and Santa Fe. We’re here to make it simple and convenient for you!
Financial Fitness for Life
Financial Fitness for Life is a FREE workshop that can help you take a proactive approach to managing your money and planning for the future.
Whether you are looking to purchase a home, save money, or reduce the stress of credit card debt, this workshop can empower you to gain control of your money and reach your financial goals.
This workshop offers tips and tools to help you:
- Create financial goals
- Make wise financial choices
- Reduce or eliminate debt
- Gain confidence around money issues
- Repair and improve your credit
- Develop a realistic budget
- Build savings for planned and unexpected expenses
Homebuyer Education (for prospective buyers)
Homebuyer Education is a FREE required course for all Homewise clients.
We encourage you to take the course as early as possible in the homebuying process, as attendees report that the sooner you take the course, the more helpful it will be to you.
Homebuyer Education makes the homebuying process clear and less stressful by helping you:
- Understand the programs offered by Homewise
- Understand your monthly mortgage payment and closing costs
- Select the best possible mortgage loan
- Understand purchase contracts so that you can protect your interest as an informed homebuyer
Register for a Class
Filter classes by type, location, date and language. Click on the class name to register. [en español]
Financial Fitness for Life and Homebuyer Education are community partnerships between Homewise and the following organizations: