Homewise is proud to be part of the NeighborhoodLIFT program in collaboration with Wells Fargo and NeighborWorks® America. Discover the possibilities of homeownership and find out if it’s right for you!
Come learn more at our event June 1-2! The first 100 attendees each day will receive a voucher for a $100 gift card for completing homebuyer education that can be redeemed after closing on a LIFT loan.
If you can’t attend this event, you can still take advantage of this opportunity. Visit our website beginning June 1 to learn about program eligibility and next steps.
NEW MEXICO NEIGHBORHOODLIFT
Friday, June 1 and Saturday, June 2
Albuquerque Convention Center
Ballroom, Upper Level
401 Second St. NW
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Visit Wells Fargo’s LIFT Web Page to REGISTER for the New Mexico NeighborhoodLIFT Launch Event in Albuquerque. Please register in advance for this event. Walk-ins are welcome, but pre-registration is strongly recommended.
Admission is Free.
Free parking will be available.
NeighborhoodLIFT Program Information
- Provides eligible homebuyers with $7,500 in down payment assistance on qualified properties ($10,000 for veterans and service members, teachers, law enforcement officers, firefighters and emergency medical technicians)
- Provides Homebuyer Education that will prepare you for finding and financing a home and for managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership
- Assistance is not limited to first-time buyers
- Borrowers’ annual income in combination with household size must be at or below the income limits set for the program in the state of New Mexico. Income limits are higher for military service members, veterans, law enforcement officers, Pre-K-12th grade teachers, firefighters and emergency medical technicians.View Income Limits First Responder, Military & Teacher Benefit Information coming soon.
- Properties qualified for the program must be:
- Located in the state of New Mexico.
- The primary, owner-occupied home of the buyer(s)
- A detached home, townhouse, condominium, 1-4 unit property or Planned Unit Development
NOTE: No closings may take place before July 2 2018.
At the Launch Event You Can:
- Meet with a Wells Fargo mortgage consultant to answer your mortgage home ﬁnancing questions and possibly get help with a mortgage preapproval.
- Meet with Homewise to learn about program requirements and the steps necessary to qualify for a NeighborhoodLIFT down payment assistance grant. You can also get answers to questions you may have about additional local support and programs in the area.
- Attend an educational homeownership or credit seminar
- View homebuyer educational videos
- Learn about financial basics and smart money management at the Hands on Banking® booth.
If you plan to meet with a Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Consultant to seek pre-approval for a mortgage, you should bring these documents.
Not able to attend launch event on June 1-2? You can still take advantage of this opportunity. Visit our website beginning June 1 to learn about program eligibility and next steps.
Contact Homewise for questions about NeighborhoodLIFT at .
If you have additional questions, visit our FAQ page.