Individual Impact Investing
The Homewise Community Investment Fund offers a source of capital for Homewise. This Fund is for individual investors seeking to bridge the gap between social impact and their investment portfolio. Investments in the Fund are pooled and used to finance fixed-rate mortgages for families in our communities, energy and water conserving home improvement loans and the development of affordable energy conserving homes. Investments directly impact community vitality and the financial security of families in our communities in New Mexico.
You can make a difference in our community!
- Take a look at the Prospectus (link at right)
- Contact us to get started: 505.983.9473 or
Shape your future by investing in New Mexico
- Minimum Investment of $1,000 with additional $100 increments
- 1 to 15 year terms
- Investor can select an interest rate between 1% and 4% depending on the term.
- Prepayment is permitted at the option of Homewise. Investor cannot require a prepayment.
- Transfers are permitted
- The Homewise Community Investment Fund generates social returns that can be measured in number of homeowners with decreased debt and increased credit and savings. Measurable impact is reported annually.
- The Homewise Community Investment Fund generates environmental returns that can be measured in energy saved and number of energy efficient homes built. Measurable impact is reported annually.
These testimonials may not be representative of other investors. It is no guarantee of future performance or success. There is no suitability or fiduciary obligation performed for an investor by the issuer or any of its representatives. Investors should consider diversification in their investments. This notice is not an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of securities in any state in which such offer, solicitation, or sale is not authorized. The offering is made solely by the Prospectus, which more fully describes certain risks involved in a purchase of securities. The securities are not FDIC or SIPC insured, are not bank deposits, and are not guaranteed by any federal agency.
"An investment in the Homewise Community Investment Fund has given me the opportunity to support the economic development of my community now and into the future. Putting a portion of my assets in the hands of Homewise feels good... they have a legacy of proven results in helping families achieve financial security while being a fiscally responsible organization with a strong balance sheet."