NeighborhoodLIFT Program Information
Homewise is proud to be part of the NeighborhoodLIFT program in collaboration with Wells Fargo and NeighborWorks® America. Discover the possibilities of homeownership and find out if it’s right for you!
- Provides eligible homebuyers with $7,500 in down payment assistance on qualified properties ($10,000 for veterans and service members, teachers, law enforcement officers, firefighters and emergency medical technicians) View First Responder, Military & Teacher Benefit Information.
- Provides Homebuyer Education that will prepare you for finding and financing a home and for managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership
- Assistance is not limited to first-time buyers
- Borrowers’ annual income in combination with household size must be at or below the income limits set for the program in the state of New Mexico. Income limits are higher for military service members, veterans, law enforcement officers, Pre-K-12th grade teachers, firefighters and emergency medical technicians. View Income Limits. View First Responder, Military & Teacher Benefit Information.
- Properties qualified for the program must be:
- Located in the state of New Mexico.
- The primary, owner-occupied home of the buyer(s)
- A detached home, townhouse, condominium, 1-4 unit property or Planned Unit Development
NOTE: No closings may take place before July 2, 2018.
NEW MEXICO NEIGHBORHOODLIFT
If you are interested in the NeighborhoodLIFT Program, take the quiz below to see if you are ready to start the application process.