Next Steps to Qualify for NeighborhoodLIFT
If you have not completed the required steps for an appointment, Homewise or Tierra Del Sol can help you work toward homeownership.
NOTE: Completing the required steps does not guarantee an appointment. Appointments will be open only if NeighborhoodLIFT funds are available.
- Get pre-approved for a mortgage. Click here for a list of approved participating lenders.
- Find a house you want to buy and get a signed purchase and sale agreement to purchase that house. You must be in contract and have a signed purchase and sale agreement in hand to apply for NeighborhoodLIFT funds.
- Register for homebuyer education. Click here for a list of approved providers.
- Successful completion of eight hours of homebuyer education is required prior to closing.
- Explore other homebuyer programs in your area that can be combined with LIFT.
For more information, please see our FAQ page.