To keep the conversation appropriate for everyone, your postings must adhere to our social media guidelines. Homewise reserves the right to remove any post, at any time, without notice or explanation, if that posting violates the posting guidelines;
- Solicitations of commerce including posts that promote third party products or services or drive traffic to another website for personal, political or monetary gain
- Profane language or content.
- Content that promotes, fosters or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regards to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation.
- Content that is abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- Content that contains information that may compromise the security of customer information such as account numbers, user IDs, passwords or other secure information.
- Sexual content or links to sexual content.
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity.
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems.
- Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party.
- Content which discloses any confidential or non-public third party information.
- Content that violates or infringes on the copyright or intellectual property rights of any person or entity. Sharing or posting content owned by others is to be performed in accordance with copyright, fair use, and other established laws, rules and regulations pertaining to materials owned by others.
Homewise’s use of social media and networking sites is not intended in any way to guarantee the right of protected free speech. You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.